Nikon Announces D3200 Digital SLR Camera!
Nikon Inc. just introduced a new 24.2-megapixel camera that’s designed for those photo enthusiasts who are ready to step up to a DSLR or for people with active lifestyle who demands a camera that can keep pace – Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera. From low-light situations to fast action, all-new D3200 delivers the image quality Nikon is known for. Nikon D3200 outfit with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens will be available for suggested retail price of $699.95 in either Black or Red.
“When every moment is as precious as the next one, having a camera that takes the guesswork out of photography is important,” said Bo Kajiwara, director of marketing, Nikon Inc. “The Nikon D3200 HD-SLR offers effortless functionality and easy-to-use connectivity to mobile devices that answers the call for a capable, entry-level D-SLR that will change how you share amazing images with your friends and family.”
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR camera features:
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 3 image processing
- AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18-55mm Lens
- 3″ TFT LCD monitor with 160-degree wide viewing angle
- One-touch Full HD 1080p movie recording with stereo sound
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- HDMI output and Hi-speed USB
- EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- D-Movie function
- 11-point Autofocusing System
- Wide ISO range of 100 to 6400
- Six Scene Modes and Scene Auto Selector
In addition, Nikon Digital SLR camera’s Guide Mode provides step-by-step photo instructions to capture remarkable images. Whether new to photography or upgrading from a point-and-shoot, this DSLR camera provides the power and functionality to capture every moment easily and beautifully. At this price point, it seems a good competitor in Digital SLR camera market.
Keep rolling TechPl.us for more tech reviews and share your views in the comment box below.